6 Things you must know before investing your money into the market.
Let me ask you this…
Do you want to have the opportunity to earn extra cash flow in the market, but you’re not sure where to get started?
Are you finding yourself asking these questions?
- Where do I start?
- What are the risks?
- How much money do I need?
- How do I learn?
- Are you doing more and more research on the best investment opportunities available right now in the market but still not confident enough to squeeze the trigger?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then this foundation program is just for you, we have taken a 6 step approach to answer your core questions and help you make a more informed decision about your trading and investing.
We’ve cut down all the unnecessary jargon and put together this quick easy and simple course which will give you the basics of what you need to get started in the markets.
What are the requirements?
- Be ready to make a change in your financial situation
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 12 lectures and 50 mins of content!
- Know where to Start Trading and Investing
- Understand the risks involved with Trading and Investing
- Have an idea of the capital required for trading
- Discover what’s on your Trading Journey
- Understand The Basic Options Strategies
Who is this course for?
- Anyone interested in Trading, Stock, Shares and the Financial Markets
Section 1: Introduction To Markets
Section 2: Foundation of Trading and Investing
Section 3: Introduction To Trading Mindset
Section 4: Introduction To Options Strategies
Section 5: Introduction To Technical Analysis
Originally from the UK, Andrew has been a market professional for almost 19 years, trading a wide range of global markets and instruments.
As a highly regarded industry speaker, he has spoken alongside Sir Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki, Anthony Robbins and Tony Blair, empowering many thousands of people, from all over the world, with the skills, techniques and strategies for managing risk and winning in the market place.
Andrew is the CEO of Australian Investment Education
Outside of business and markets, he is a dedicated philanthropist and keen photographer.