At AIE we have spent years perfecting the Trading Bootcamp, having had, literally thousands of attendees through that time and a whole lot of feedback. As a result, when you attend, you can expect a program that has been designed effectively by our clients, for our clients.
Online learning is a very convenient way to get a grip on a new subject or build your knowledge up. Trading also requires confidence – and this comes from spending time around traders who do this day in and day out, and having them share the practical skills that they also rely so heavily on.
Our bootcamps have 7 key objectives, helping you, our members get the absolute most from the program.
- Our bootcamps are interactive and fun – this is an important aspect to your learning experience. Over the weekend, you will be engaged in exercises – solo and group based, that will help you cement your knowledge in a safe and fun learning environment.
- Bootcamps are personalised. While we have a defined syllabus and structure that we wish to cover, the opportunity for our members to get the most out of the weekend by bringing their own specific questions means that you will get answers to any of the missing links in your knowledge, helping you continue to grow in confidence
- When we develop your bootcamp syllabus, we are outcome focused. Specifically, our goals are aligned to yours – helping you grow in confidence and building the thorough knowledge base – both theoretical and practical – that is needed for success in the market. In particular, threaded throughout the program is focus on risk management – arguably the most important factor in any successful trading business.
- The practical components within bootcamp will help you gain confidence in the actual analysis and decision making surrounding trades. Working as part of a team, and on your own, these sessions will highlight the reality of live trading and making decisions without seeing what the market is going to do next!
- Being interactive and live, means that no two bootcamps are the same. Based on questions from the floor, bootcamp can really explore a variety of areas in great depth, ensuring that your needs as a participant and as a trader are met. In particular, current market events can be reviewed, discussed and explored in great detail, providing bootcamp participants with a better grasp of markets.
- Because markets are continually changing, there is often a need for new developments to the approach taken and strategies used. As a result, new content is always being developed, to enable our bootcamp syllabus to develop in line with the ongoing shifts in the market.
- Finally, the outcome from bootcamp, for you as a trader, is having a game or trading plan in place. Through the bringing it all together stages of the bootcamp program, we help you build your own plan – that takes the approach you wish to take in the market, with risk management, position sizing and entry and exits included. The key driver behind this is to leave you in a position where on Monday, you have a structure in place that you are confident with.
Our Bootcamp are run several times throughout the year. Please contact us if you would like to know about our upcoming workshops.
Originally from the UK, Andrew has been a market professional for almost 19 years, trading a wide range of global markets and instruments.
As a highly regarded industry speaker, he has spoken alongside Sir Richard Branson, Robert Kiyosaki, Anthony Robbins and Tony Blair, empowering many thousands of people, from all over the world, with the skills, techniques and strategies for managing risk and winning in the market place.
Andrew is the CEO of Australian Investment Education
Outside of business and markets, he is a dedicated philanthropist and keen photographer.