Sit back and enjoy the read, guys… Here is another great example of following the processes we teach. And taking action. And more than anything else. Also, this month’s Trader Of The Month. As a result, demonstrates one of the most important aspects of success – being consistent.
Thus, This is a great example of just how important taking action really. And a Huge Congratulations to Michael Atkins, our Trader of The Month February 2019.
From: Michael Atkins <email@example.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 26 February 2019 11:49 AM
Subject: Michael Atkins Trader of the Month nomination February 2019
G’day Andrew & AIE team, Because I’ve been dipping my toes in the covered calls waters following the cashflow on demand system. And am enjoying some success early which is great. Also, I would like to nominate myself for Trader of the Month February 2019.Trades;
- IAG (Insurance Australia Group) starting showing signs of support around an identified level which gave me a chance to enter. Also I managed to sell 2 calls while holding before being exercised. And a gentle stock to get the feel of the platform but still a positive result for a short period of time.
- Entered @ $7.05
- Sold call @ $7.41 for 24th Jan (Expired)
- Sold call @ $7.16 for 21st Feb (Exercised)
- Return = 1.99%
- Days held = 64
- AWC (Alumina Limited) made a nice fingerprint and allowed me an entry after confirmation
- Entered @ $2.27
- Sold call @ $2.40 for 21st Feb (Exercised)
- Return = 9.47%
- Days held = 50
- GE (General Electric) made a nice fingerprint and allowed me an entry after confirmation. Also, I let it run for a little and then sold my calls.
- Entered @ $7.97
- Sold call @ $9.00 for 15th Feb (Exercised)
- Return = 18.57%
- Days held = 44
- ILU (Iluka Resources Limited) showed some nice supporting action around an identified key level and allowed an entry upon confirmation.
- Entered @ $7.78
- Sold call @ $8.50 for 21st Feb (Exercised)
- Return = 12.66%
- Days held = 43
- LLC (Lendlease Group) again showed nice support around an identified key level and allowed me an entry on the retest
- Entered @ $12.06
- Sold call @ $13.25 for 21st Feb (Exercised)
- Return = 10.90%
- Days held = 38
In Addition, I had also 2 trades stopped out for minor losses but celebrated sticking to my plan regardless. And also Thanks for all the information and practical tools that came from the most recent AIE Bootcamp. Because it was really great spending time with you. And your effective teaching approach, Thank you for making it so easy to learn.
PS. Winning the game journal…indispensable!
For this purpose, Making time – not that it needs much. And following the process as yielded some great profits for Michael. Especially when you consider what holding Cash At The Ban would have earned you.
Therefore, Big Congratulations to Michael Atkins who is our Trader of The Month Winner for February 2019, great work and truly well deserved!
Now, guys, what what about you??
Thus, Don’t hold back – nominate your entry for March as you close out of your trades, by emailing your results. And back story through to the team through